Tuesday, February 19, 2008

relax...

Wow...spring...equals new growth, time to get out of winter ruts and get into new routines and try new things....
The weather outside is so beautiful and sunny, warm...I love not having to wear a big heavy jacket!!

I love watching the snow melt away as I anticipate what our new garden looks like!! If it is anything like the bit of garden I see now..I have alot of work setout for me!!

So my new thing I am trying....is possible a job.....full time.... wow if I get it that will be amazing...and it will be definitely a change.

But untill I get it , which I might not, I am just relaxing, enjoying life... I made bread from scratch, I've gardened (where the snow has melted) I have danced, baked, painted, I ve enjoyed every minute.

So I am also trying to learn to be more positive and encouraging... in every moment..but what a fight with my thoughts to be this way.....my thoughts want to go neagitive but I choose to be positive.

I watched Evan Almighty the other night and one of the things the character God says "if you pray for patience do you think God automatically gives you patience or does he give you th opportunity to have patience"
How true...sometimes we pray and we totally expect a instance answer, like a magic wan di s waved and "poof" we have patience.... wouldn't that save alot of hassele...yet is we dont learn what we ask for then we will take it for granted. So in the movie the mom (wife of Evan) prayed that their family would be closer together. She almost missed the opportunity to do that, to learn to be closer together, to act upon it!

It's like a light went on....it clicked.... what opportunities are we missing that we have asked for?

...I know I am more aware to look for the opportunities and if God does do the magice "poof" it is most likely because I needed it really bad!!!

Be blessed!!

1 comment:

graceforyouth said...

Good thing that you did not get the job ... it is more relaxing to see you when I get home and on weekends :0)

flowers for my kitchen

flowers for my kitchen
garden of life

Total Worship

Total Worship
I loveTrev's Passion

Blessing

Blessing
Solid Rock...Dad

Blessings

Blessings
Annointing...Trevor

Blessings

Blessings
Santuary...Steve

Blessings

Blessings
Garden of beauty...mom

Blessings

Blessings
Exquiste painting...MJ

Marijanels'dance

Marijanels'dance
Mary's worship

Our Aglow Team

Our Aglow Team
Unity was abundant

Mom and Me

Mom and Me
Singing togther for the 1 x so Fun!!

My Boys

My Boys
Love you guys

Shenelle and Me

Shenelle and Me
My Sunshine

Some of My Grace Girls

Some of My Grace Girls
Maycee, Joss, Courtney,& Me

Justice and Me

Justice and Me
My Amazing Boy

Daphne and Me

Daphne and Me
Daphne my Beauty

Me and my Mom

Me and my Mom
love you Mom

Freedom

Freedom
God wants to set you free

Freedom # 2

Freedom  # 2
you can have freedom two

Let it Go

Let it Go
Trust Him

Living Waters

Living Waters
Refreshing

Beauty & The Beholder

Beauty  & The Beholder
Jesus thinks you are beautiful

Beauty & Beloved

Beauty & Beloved
My first paintings

Beauty

Beauty
I Think your Beautiful

One Day

One Day
Trust

perspective

perspective
Soar

Inner Peace

Inner Peace
Relax